Position Type : Part time with full time potential
Develops Web sites by planning and executing design; upgrading service; maintaining high design/production quality. Provide webmaster service to clients, in support of excellent customer service.
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintains high design/production quality by reviewing other designers' work, ensuring that site content is consistent.
- Graphical Design experience - multiple media experience an asset (i.e. web, print)
- Knowledge of flash, photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, html, php, action script asset but not required (interest in learning), (experience with Indesign & Livecycle Designer is a plus)
- ActionScript 2.0 with basic knowledge of parsing xml data into flash
- HTML/CSS experience, with basic Wordpress skinning knowledge
- Excellent client communication skills
Interested Candidates should submit a completed resume and cover letter, along with your top 5 web designs and detail the role you played in the project, as well as your portfolio to:
FiveHT Media HR at email@example.com