Tourism Wells Gray is a Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) responsible for developing and promoting tourism within the District of Clearwater and Wells Gray Country (which includes Wells Gray Provincial Park).
Perfectly placed on the Yellowhead Highway north of Kamloops BC, with Wells Gray Provincial Park as the lead attraction, the area is well known for a wide array of summer and winter tourism activities including canoeing, rafting, horseback riding, hiking, camping, mountain biking, fishing, and sightseeing.
Tourism Wells Gray is currently seeking a full-time Tourism & Marketing Manager who will work with our Board, tourism operators, the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association, local governments, and the tourism industry as a whole to enhance the area's tourism industry.
What do we offer?
- An exciting and challenging career that will help make a difference to a small town
- Some of the best adventure tourism and wilderness in Canada
- An enthusiastic group of tourism operators and community leaders who will offer you support to help you succeed
- Outdoor adventure operators who would love to have you on a trip
- A warm, friendly small town with a low cost-of-living
- A competitive salary based on education and experience
If this sounds like the job for you - apply now!
The position is located in Clearwater, British Columbia. The successful applicant will be expected to live in the area.
Please visit the Tourism Wells Gray website (www.wellsgray.ca) for more information.
To apply for this position send a resume marked Confidential to:
Ted Richardson, Chair, Tourism Wells Gray email@example.com (250-674-3530)
Closing Date is December 7, 2011