SUMMER STUDENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
WATER AND ENVIRONMENT
The Summer Student Administrative Assistant provides a variety of confidential administrative support services for the Water Initiatives and Environment programs. This position reports to the Director, Water and Environment, but may also provide administrative support services to other departments, if appropriate.
- Plan for, organize logistics for, and attend a range of community meetings and local events to assist with promoting and supporting CBT initiatives and programs, when requested. Limited travel may be required.
- Assist the Program Manager, Environment and the Program Manager, Water Initiatives with program or project research as requested.
- Assist with updating internal information management systems.
- Website updates.
- Assist with internal and external communications (drafting, proofing, etc).
- Provide administrative and office support services.
- Assist with reception services to the Golden office as required. Respectfully represents CBT in all contacts with local residents, groups and agencies and provides information on CBT and its mission, services and programs as appropriate.
- Second or third year college level student pursuing studies in an environmental sciences field.
- Strong verbal, written, graphic and web-based communication skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Proficient with MS Office and Outlook.
- Previous office experience an asset.
- Knowledge of the Columbia Basin region an asset.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Previous experience working in a water or environment field would be an asset.
Job location: Golden, BC
Contact or send resume and cover letter to:
Deadline: April 4th, NOON (Pacific)