Acting under the direction of the Vice-President of Marketing the Store Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and implementation of Local Area Marketing (LAM), POP, Planograms, Promotional and Merchandising programs for 450 stores in the Canada store division of Dollar Financial Corp. Programs may include national promotions, regional advertising campaigns, local promotions, product tests/launches and development of in-store support materials. This position is the link between the field and the home office so it will be essential that this individual spend time in our stores.
- Develop and maintain Local Area Marketing strategies for our Canada stores including support of field initiatives and evaluation of promotions in conjunction with the field staff.
- Develop Local Area Marketing guidelines and programs and control in-store merchandising design and standards
- Act as primary point of contactfor all stores requests and Marketing Communications
- Develop excellent working relationships with field management and store managers. Handles questions, complaints, concerns, ideas and compliments from the field
- Assist with POP development including, production specifications, shipping lists, distribution and fulfillment. Maintain marketing content on the external website and internal web portal
- Liaise with external print and creative suppliers in support of internally-managed projects. Generate Requests for Quotation, obtain estimates, determine production specifications, track project progress and coordinate distribution
- Coordinate and provide direction to suppliers - graphic designers, ad agency, printers, and promotional partners
- Degree in Business or Marketing (preferred)
- 3 - 5 years experience in a sales and/or marketing department
- Financial Services and/or Retail Marketing a plus - as well as print production and merchandising experience
- Self-starter, motivated, flexible, and creative - with strong merchandising skills and visual sensibility
- A highly organized, detail-oriented project coordinator with exceptional planning, time management, change, and priority management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple overlapping time lines.
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- The ability to anticipate and work through potential problems
- Sound judgment, excellent problem solving skills, and competence working with numbers (i.e. budgets, estimates and tracking billing).
- Confidence working with Word, Excel, and Power Point
Fax or email your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources, quoting "Store Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line - at 250-412-3085, or email@example.com.