Looking for a challenge this summer? If you are someone who is interested in the technological side of Human Resources, Marketing or Communications we may just have the position for you! Specializing in recruitment and immigration, Red Seal is a company that values innovation and creativity. We are currently looking to a hire a summer intern to assist with tech and social media projects. Our ideal candidate is someone who is solution focused, detail orientated, positive and possesses a great sense of humour.
Under the Small Business Internship Program, Red Seal has the opportunity to hire one student who meets the following criteria:
- be enrolled in a post-secondary education program and intending to return to school;
- be legally entitled to work in Canada (this includes permanent residents of Canada but does not include those awaiting permanent status, or persons with temporary work visas, such as students who have graduated and have temporary work visas);
- be committed to full-time employment period totally 420 hours; and
- not be related to members of the directors, owners, officers or managers of the business.
As a member of our team you will bring fresh ideas, experience with web design and a knack for social media and marketing. If you have experience with Google Analytics and Website Optimization we could use your support in increasing web traffic and conducting A/B testing on our job ads.
Terms of Employment: 420 hours of full-time employment.
Salary: Depends on experience.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, opportunity exists for flexibility.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Location: Victoria, BC
Number of Vacancies: 1
Education/Credential: Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program with the intention to return to school.
Experience: A background in information technology related to human resources, marketing and or communication preferred. Qualifications: Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving skills. Organized and detail orientated.
And let’s not forget about the additional Red Seal Perks:
- Free Parking
- Relaxed and casual office environment
- We work in a dog friendly building
- We work hard and have fun!
Interested candidates should apply today!! Send your resume in word format (.doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org