Search Engine Evaluator - Chinese
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals able to read and write using Chinese SIMPLIFIED for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve search engine results for one of the world's largest internet search engine companies.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis, understanding of various online research tools and in-depth knowledge of Chinese language and culture. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Chinese social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English and Chinese SIMPLIFIED
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback on search engine results by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a two-part qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. Part 1 of the exam contains 32 theory based questions. Part 2 of the exam contains 144 simulated evaluation tasks. Supplied study materials can be used during both parts of the exam.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per household.
This position is a contract, part-time position working 10-20 hours/week. Hourly Pay Rate: $13.50/hr or 0.225/minute USD
To apply, please visit: https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/job/6?sref=c52cc8fa9fab3fd5ab5e9e9c6ee06ba9