Job Location: Vancouver
Region: BC-Greater Vancouver
Salary: $30,000 plus bonus on team sales
Number of Positions: 1
Occupation: Sales, marketing and advertising professionals
This individual will provide support to the sales groups with various administrative duties related to the sales process and daily operations of the branch. Success in this position depends on superior organization and time management, as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills. It is imperative that this individual has the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities. The ideal candidate will be a "Self-Starter" with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment. This position requires an understanding of sales and client relationships. We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated, resourceful, takes initiative and understands that a sense of urgency is continuously required when dealing with sales representatives and clients.
- Sales Administration
- Help to maximize sales for the branch and across wider channels by supporting the sales team with research, generating marketing lists, preparation of sales related documents, monitor and report competitor data, generating reports related to sales activities & revenue data, etc.
- Operational duties: Invoicing, accounts receivable, filing, ordering, and other misc. administrative duties, etc.
- Handling clients and prioritizing client requests while the sales team is out of the office.
- Support the sales team with necessary correspondence and with direct mail and e-mail campaigns.
- Cold-calling research calls
- Maintain relevant and up-to-date information in client database
- Skillful at promoting ideas , interacting positively and with confidence
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven communication skills both orally and written with customers and internal colleagues
- Intermediate experience with PC based communications and analysis including Internet, E-mail & MS Office
- Experience with sales contact management
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Two years prior experience is required
Additional Skills Required:
- Must be able to work independently and be a "self-starter"
- Must be able to multitask and have excellent time management skills
- Must be comfortable cold calling clients
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Must have a keen eye to details
Job Contact Name:
Employer Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Material Required:
Resume and cover letter
Additional Application Information:
Immediate requirement to fill this position.