Ongoing?:Not an ongoing position
Full or Part Time:Full Time
Closing Date:Jan 12 2012 - Jan 20 2012
Position Length: Temporary: 10-12 weeks starting January 23, 2012
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time, 30 hours/week
- Contact potential customers regarding GreenStep's Business Energy Assessment, Climate Smart, Green Table Network and other sustainability focused services. (Visit restaurants in person and cold call restaurants and other businesses).
- Schedule appointments for GreenStep Advisors.
- Support GreenStep Advisors with audits, report writing and stakeholder coordination as needed.
- Follow up with customers once they have completed a program or service to identify next steps they may wish to take on the path to sustainability.
- Some post secondary education
- Basic computer skills
- Interest in helping the environment
- Sales experience an asset
- Hospitality/restaurant experience an asset
- Unemployed and between 19 -29
- Not be a full-time student
- Resident of BC and legally entitled to work in Canada
Send email and resume to
Lindsay Eason, Vice President
GreenStep Sustainability Coaching