Project Controls Analyst (IT Services)
Reports To:Manager of Business Operations
Client Background and Primary Accountabilities
Our retained client, MAXIMUS is seeking a key Project Controls Analyst (IT Services) to fill a key position on the IT Services team.
We are looking for a highly motivated leader to assist in analyzing, tracking, and forecasting IT related costs and data.
MAXIMUS is an industry leader in the provisioning of products and services to support the delivery of government services in North America and internationally.
In Canada, MAXIMUS BC Health Inc. is responsible for the administration and delivery of two of the Province of British Columbia's most important health care programs: The Medical Services Plan and PharmaCare. Our client is constantly looking at new technology, processes and methods of delivering services to the citizens of British Columbia. Because of this, and given our client's expertise in program information management, claims processing, contact centre services, document processing and information technology, our client is well positioned for significant growth.
Join us here in Victoria, BC to experience the best in West Coast lifestyle. You will work in an environment that will challenge you and reward your achievements. Your down time can be spent exploring the beautiful West Coast - from culinary experiences to cultural events, and to outdoor challenges. We have it all! Located in beautiful Victoria, BC, in the heart of downtown, the location offers easy access to every amenity.Education & Experience:
- MBA degree
- Advanced SQL and Access skills
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication and logical reasoning
- Software Asset Management or IT Asset Management skills a plus
Some of the key duties include the following:
- Develop, interpret and implement financial models for financial planning and control of systems integration programs addressing cost analysis of in house labour and all non-labour costs
- Assist with developing and participate in reviewing estimates
- Work with Project Managers to develop and update project budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Create metrics/reports for management on spending, projected savings, forecasting, and transaction analysis
- Provide analytics and reports on performance of projects and programs
- Manage the procurement of third party software and services
- Manage hardware and software assets
- Manage maintenance and service agreements
- Analyze variances, trends and provides decision support for management
- Manage budget preparation, assist with financial decision making, cost savings, project scoping exercises
- Participate in procurement related contract negotiations
- Perform and validate project specific analysis to support negotiation with vendors
Please email your resume and cover letter, or call and Quote: Project Controls Analyst (IT Services) to:
Cliff Tang, Principal Zealots Consulting Inc. Executive Search
IT Recruitment Consulting & Leadership Development
"Part of Your Team"Lynn Valley Town Centre 1199 Lynn Valley Road, Box 16133, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3S9
e-mail: email@example.com: www.zealotsconsulting.com