OFFICE ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR, Non-Public Funds, PERSONNEL SUPPORT PROGRAMS, LOOKOUT NEWSPAPER, CFB ESQUIMALT, Permanent Full Time
Under the supervision of the Managing Editor, the Office Accounts Supervisor is responsible for administering the Public, Non-Public Funds (NPF) and Sponsorship funds and financial transactions within manual and computerized accounting, control and information systems.
- College diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or related field; OR
- Accounting Certificate and some years experience in Office Administration; OR
- Several years experience in an automated and functional accounting or/and Office Administration
Language requirement: English mandatory.
- of accounting practices
- of financial statements
- of budget administration
- of personnel administration
- of manual and automated accounting systems and procedures
- of computer software applications
- of office procedures
- in developing and implementing solutions to bookkeeping issues
- in bookkeeping and data entry
- in customer service practices
- in applying policies, procedures, and regulations
- in office administration
- in using software for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, e-mail, and Internet browsing; Simply Accounting is an asset
- in a newspaper office or similar environment, an asset
- in hardware and software troubleshooting, such as IMFB, an asset
- in desk-top publishing, and asset
Salary: $ 14.36/hr - $ 18.07/hr
Successful candidate will be prepared to commence employment as soon as possible.NPF employees must demonstrate the following core characteristics: team player, customer focus, positive attitude, excellence, and competence.
NPF is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity and invites applications from Women, Aboriginal People, Persons with Disabilities and Visible Minorities. To receive this job poster in an alternative format, please contact the NPF Human Resources Manager.
Eligible candidates should submit a resume clearly outlining their ability to fulfill all position requirements by e-mail at NPFHREsquimalt@cfpsa.com, or online at www.cfpsa.com. Applications must be received before 21 June 2012.
Please note that only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. If you have special needs and require accommodation measures for the selection process, please notify the NPF Human Resources Department at that time.