Housing Coordinator - Upper Nicola Indian Band
The successful applicant will undertake duties associated with the Upper Nicola Band Housing.
- LEM rent calculations.
- Administration and management of existing housing units and governing programs.
- Administration of existing CMHC Social Housing phases, Band-owned Housing, Capital Housing, and RRAP.
- Administering applications for housing and renovations.
- Performing income tests and verifi cations.
- Rent collections.
- Arranging for home inspections and maintenance activities in developing annual budget plan.
- Minimum of Grade 12.
- Experience in housing and property management.
- Experience working with CMHC and INAC programs.
- Demonstrated ability/experience using MSWord, MSExcel and Xyntax Systems Software.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain appropriate record keeping systems.
- Drivers license and own transportation.
Send current resume and cover letter to:
Director of Operations
Merritt, BC V1K 1B8
or in person at the UNB Office, by fax 250-350-3311
or email: email@example.com.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
4:00 pm Thursday, March 1st, 2012.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be