If you can take the heat, then get in the Kraft Kitchen!!
Kraft is creating again! Creating two new powerhouse companies. Through the power of our billion dollar brands, visionary leadership and heart and soul of its people, Kraft is in a time of creation, innovation and growth. Do you have a passion for food, for treats, for things wholesome and indulgent? Want to make a delicious difference? Want to be part of creating the future and something exciting? Then we want you to join us. Be part of world famous brands such as Oreo, Philadelphia, Cadbury and Maxwell House. In return, we'll help you have a satisfying career filled with sweet opportunities.
Kraft's Sales Organization is the primary link with retail customers and the consumers who buy our products every day. Critical to success is a world-class Sales organization who strives to provide the best level of service possible to meet the needs of our unique customers.
Profitable sales performance is the ultimate measure of a company's success and the key factor in determining the future growth and direction of the business. A solid foundation for a successful and rewarding Sales Management career is built as a Sales Representative. In this key role you develop an in-depth understanding of our business and of the food industry, as well as develop important leadership attributes in the areas of personal leadership, customer focus, drive for results and exceptional excellence.
You will be equipped with the leading-edge professional selling skills, sales process technology and the fact-based tools that have made us a leader in the industry. You will be exposed to a continuous learning environment in a cross-functional business team, where you will develop a broad understanding of the business and the industry. These opportunities, combined with formal training programs, will enable you to meet your career goals, as well as those of the business.
- Utilize fact-based selling tools and market information to secure new product distribution; selling-in major seasonal promotions; presenting cross-merchandising ideas and identifying other opportunities for new sales growth.
- Sell and execute corporate promotions and customer-specific marketing programs to enhance Kraft's in-store presence.
- Leveraging your knowledge of Kraft's and the customer's key financial measures, you will be fully accountable for delivering sales and profit objectives in your assigned territory.
- Working with management you will develop and execute annual business plans including customer assessments and retail opportunities.
- Provide feedback on performance of shelving/merchandising programs and recommend course-correction actions.
As a Sales Representative, you will be a key player in the execution of our sales plans through selling, merchandising, shelving and managing distribution in a specifically assigned territory. By optimizing the in-store environment, you will influence consumer-purchasing behaviors while generating incremental profitable sales.
Access to a company car is available.
- The ability to work in various regions is strongly preferred, as well as an interest in future opportunities with the Corporate Head office in Toronto
- Valid Driver's License including a favourable driving record (a Driver's Abstract will be requested as part of the recruitment process)
- Previous selling, merchandising or customer service experience is preferred, but candidates with a passion for selling and driving business results who are willing to learn are welcome to apply
- Keen interest in Sales and Merchandising
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal one on one with customers effectively
- Strong drive for results and customer focus
- Intermediate Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision