UNIT4 Business Software is the top six provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software worldwide. Our leading ERP product Agresso Business World is known as "The ERP Market's Definition of Agility" - we have set the standard for organizations seeking to manage frequent ongoing change. Our thousands of customers span a wide range of industries both private and public; their common characteristic is a fast-paced dynamic environment that drives the need to respond to change quickly, cost-effectively and independently.
We work hard to be one of the best employers in North America, something our recent VIATeC Employer of the Year Award win demonstrates! We do this not for the awards, but because we recognize that our competitive advantage lies in the performance of our staff. We have cultivated a fun work atmosphere because we know what a great feeling it is to enjoy going to work, feeling challenged and yet still having the time to laugh and interact positively with your colleagues. By doing so, we hope to provide our employees with a great place to work that encourages their success and happiness at UNIT4 Business Software.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Support, the Customer Support Analyst will provide a range of support services to UNIT4 customers across the world. The analyst provides post implementation support to customers by proactively identifying, troubleshooting, documenting and resolving issues. In order to perform this role effectively the Customer Support Analyst will need to learn the Agresso products and share that knowledge with customers and colleagues.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Responding to requests from customers in a professional and timely manner
- Maintaining daily contact with customers, providing updates and essential information regarding customer cases owned by the Analyst
- Resolving customer issues via analysis, testing and research using various on-line tools. This may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Working the full range of the Agresso Application suite including functional operation of the product, as well as system administration and other technical areas.
- Assisting customers with /troubleshooting reports using various techniques.
- Writing and executing Database queries
- Co-ordinating with the Research and Development teams both locally and internationally
- Documenting lessons learned
- Providing Agresso Training to customers as needed
- Prioritizing calls, follow up and escalate if required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handling requests for upgrades, updates/patches and product information
- Other job related duties as required
Skills Required and Desired
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Motivated by resolving challenges and servicing customers though curiosity and determination
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure
- Enthusiastic team player, capable of demonstrating initiative, self-motivation and willingness to learn our products.
- Experience working with or supporting business software applications, preferably in the accounting/finance field is highly desired
Knowledge Required and Desired
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, Excel in particular.
- An understanding of relational databases (MS-SQL or Oracle) and the ability to extract and manipulate data is strongly desired
- A diploma in Computer science or Business administration with an aptitude for technology or equivalent experience is desired
UNIT4 is a rapidly growing organization and encourages its staff to experience other careers within the organization. Candidates that have recently completed their University Bachelor or Master's degree in the areas of Business Administration, Management and/or Computer Science and are looking for opportunities to grow professionaly from a support analyst position into implementation consulting or marketing are strongly encouraged to apply.
Reporting To: Manager of Customer Support
Days of Work: Monday to Friday. Core Business Hours are 8am to 5pm.
Location: Victoria BC
Travel Requirements: Very infrequent travel. Must be able to travel outside of Canada
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com stating 2011-26 Customer Support Analyst in the subject line.
UNIT4 Business Software is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law