Camp positions needed in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan
- 1ST AND 2ND COOKS
- SANDWICH MAKERS
- GENERAL KITCHEN HELPER
- CLEANING/CAMP ATTENDANTS
Do you want a job that pays great and allows you time to enjoy it?
Are you looking for a "one of a kind" work experience?
These positions are non-supervisory roles, responsible for the overall menu preparation and maintenance of Remote Services facilities.
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently supervised and unsupervised.
- Must be able to operate kitchen machinery (deep fryers, ovens etc.)
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned.
- Must have 2-4 or more years experience in a related field of work, preferably a camp catering environment.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certification is mandatory.
- First Aid certification is an asset.
- BASIC AND/OR ADVANCED CERTIFICATION IS MANDATORY for Kitchen positions.
Please send a resume (with references) via email to email@example.com