At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 460 stores in Canada, and locations internationally in the UK, the US, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for. At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
“If you are looking for a job that keeps you on your toes, enhances your sense of teamwork, and challenges your capability to grow, I would suggest becoming a part of our team... because at Money Mart there is always room to grow.” – Branch Manager
Our customers are REAL people who want to deal with REAL people, like you! Join a team that creates a career path that fits your personality, interests, and develops your key strengths. At National Money Mart personality carries a lot of weight- we’d like to see yours!
What you would do:
Our Branch Managers are Multi-taskers Extraordinaire. In this role – you will do it all; recruitment, people management, sales, customer service, local marketing, risk management, business development, security of your store and its assets, and the list goes on… In our company, the brighter you shine, the more training, and personal development you will get. This is a retail career, not just any ordinary job!
Where you thrive:
· You have completed High School
· You have 2 years of Management under your belt in a fast paced environment.
· You have mastered the art of managing risk
· You have proven success in driving sales, and growing your business.
· You own your neighborhood/district/area.
· You have an amazing personality and communication style
· You are super-organized, and highly analytical
· Your employees can’t imagine working for anyone else and are incredibly loyal to you
· You have unquestionable integrity
· You are the type of leader, who goes “all the way” to achieve success.
• Amazing training programs
• World class benefits
• Performance based bonuses and incredible rewards
• Lots of other cool perks
Your Next Steps:
We want to know who you are. Please be yourself, and don’t try to be who you think we want you to be. So let us know what makes you tick and what you’ve been up to. OH YEAH! When you send your resume please have the subject state “Victoria & Branch Manager” and send it to: email@example.com