National Money Mart
Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our National Collections Centre. This position will be responsible for maintaining accurate records for the National Collections Centre and performing administrative duties.
- Support Collectors by applying payments into POS system.
- Maintaining accurate records for the National Collection Centre.
- Handling Credit Counseling enquires and document preparation.
- Handling all incoming mail, screen correspondence and allocate to the appropriate staff in the National Collections Centre.
- Assist with the processing of A/P invoices.
- Daily reconciliation of all posted payments.
- Resolve credit bureau enquiries.
- High School diploma or a mixture of education and preferably certification by the Federal Collections Institute.
- 3-5 years in administrative capacity or related work, preferably in the Collections Industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication and inter-personal skills, the ability to work with minimal direction, strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and provide support to National Collection Manager and the Collection team.