Job Location: Vancouver
Number of Positions: 1
Salary/Commission: Based on Experience
Position Type: FT/Permanent
This individual is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory and is responsible for personally contacting and securing new business accounts/customers. The Account Manager develops and implements an agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. They work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. The ideal candidate achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and related services.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers' value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Minimum 2 years' experience with B2B sales
- Sales and IT training courses (preferred)
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Experience with IT sales of some sort: Hardware, software, services, consulting, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and familiar with CRM
Additional Skills Required:
- Must have the desire to succeed and a competitive spirit
- Proven ability to establish strategic initiatives for large high-value client relationships
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with sale steam and other decision-makers
- Exemplary high standards of customer service, honesty, integrity and endeavor
- Ability to use initiative in identifying, addressing and resolving day to day issues and challenges
- Must have effective and clear communication skills, both written and oral; telephone manner/etiquette must be highly proficient
- Must be able to work independently and work in a fast-paced office environment
Job Contact Name:
Employer Email - email@example.com
Application Material Required:
Resume and cover letter
Additional Application Information:
Immediate requirement to fill this position.