We are very pleased to share with you that an exciting new volunteer opportunity – Campus Ambassadors – is available for RRU students who will be continuing their studies in September! Campus Ambassadors will share their knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm with new RRU students by supporting a range of orientation and welcome activities hosted by Student Services, the International Study Centre, and the Office of Global Advancement.
Why should I volunteer as a Campus Ambassador? In addition to the enjoyment of welcoming new students, giving back to the RRU community, and adding a great line to your resume, all Campus Ambassadors will receive the following:
- Campus Ambassador training, which will include leadership and team building training in addition to role specific information
- A Campus Ambassador T-Shirt
- An invitation to the exclusive Campus Ambassador Volunteer Appreciation Party!
- A letter of recognition for volunteer service, upon completion of responsibilities
Are there any specific requirements? All Campus Ambassadors are required to:
- Attend a one-day, mandatory training on either Saturday, August 23 or Saturday, September 6
- Assist with a minimum of three (3) activities (for more information, see the activity dates and times on the attached application form)
Volunteer applications are due Friday, August 15 at 4:30pm. Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Student Services, Grant 130.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.