It is bordered by Goldstream Provincial Park and Gowlland Tod Provincial Park. The views from the top of this mountain provide magnificent, 360° views of the Greater Victoria area. From the top you can also see the Strait of Juan de Fuca and an unobstructed view of the Olympic Mountain range, as well as Mount Baker.
- Elevtion 419 m (1,375 ft) and consists of one of the highest mountains in Victoria.
- The summit of Mount Finlayson is about an hour from from the parking lot.
- Moderate / hard with steep rocky sections leading to the top of the mountain. Lots or roots and rocky outputs that can be hazardess it rainny conditions
What to Bring
- Good Running Shoes or Hiking Boots
- Bring lots of water and a snack :)
Meet at Mount Finlayson parking lot at 12:30pm.
For More information please call the Rec Centre at 250-391-2700