Join us this coming year for a host of free evening and lunchtime learning events. Explore your inner boundaries, the wild mind and the unparalleled expanse of your inquisitive dreams. Learn how to honour the past and open to newborn creativity and happiness.
- Oct. 24 - Embracing Imperfection: a Beginning - an evening talk with Shannon Beauchamp and Valerie Watt
- Nov. 7 - Resonance of Remembrance: Touring Battlefields of the World Wars - an evening talk by donation to the Poppy Fund with Geoffrey Bird
- Nov. 15 - Introduction to Mindfulness: Staying Grounded in Stressful Times - a lunch and learn with Patricia Kathryn Galaczy
- Nov. 21 - The Impact of Technology on the Brain: an evening talk with Dr. Paul Mohapel
- Feb. 6 - Exploring the Power of Dreams: an evening talk with Dr. Corrinne Allyson
- Feb. 13 - The Science of Happiness: an evening talk by donation with Dr. Paul Mohapel
- March 14 - Exploring the Wild Mind: an evening talk based on Bill Plotkin's Wild Mind wtih Sheila Belanger, Animas Valley Institute
- April 15 - Miksang Open House: Exploring the Principles of Miksang Photography - an evening talk with Michael Wood and Julie DuBose
Register at our website (cstudies.royalroads.ca) or call Contining Studies at x2513 for more information.