Next month begins Continuing Studies' series of free evening and lunchtime learning events. Over the next six months explore ways to stretch your inner boundaries, trek the vast frontiers of your mind and dive into the unparalleled expanse of your creative expression. Learn how to honour the past and embark on scientific journeys of the brain's wise ways with technology and happiness.
- Oct. 24 - Embracing Imperfection: a Beginning - an evening talk with Shannon Beauchamp and Valerie Watt
- Nov. 7 - Resonance of Remembrance: Touring Battlefields of the World Wars - an evening talk by donation to the Poppy Fund with Geoffrey Bird
- Nov. 15 - Introduction to Mindfulness: Staying Grounded in Stressful Times - a lunch and learn with Patricia Kathryn Galaczy
- Nov. 21 - The Impact of Technology on the Brain: an evening talk with Dr. Paul Mohapel
- Feb. 6 - Exploring the Power of Dreams: an evening talk with Dr. Corrinne Allyson
- Feb. 13 - The Science of Happiness: an evening talk by donation with Dr. Paul Mohapel
- March 14 - Exploring the Wild Mind: an evening talk based on Bill Plotkin's Wild Mind wtih Sheila Belanger, Animas Valley Institute
- April 15 - Miksang Open House: Exploring the Principles of Miksang Photography - an evening talk with Michael Wood and Julie DuBose
Register at our website (cstudies.royalroads.ca) or call Contining Studies at x2513 for more information.
Image credit: Flickr Creative Commons