The Computer Services team is very excited to have received approval to run a pilot project from Tuesday, July 3 to Monday, Nov. 4 that allows us to provide further helpdesk coverage.
The pilot will allow us to:
- starts earlier in the day (7:30 a.m.)
- ends later in the day (10 p.m.)
- includes Saturdays (new!) and Sundays! (noon – 8 p.m.)
The pilot schedule will be:
Monday – Friday
- 7:30am – 6pm – helpdesk is open in Millward 208
- 6pm – 10pm – remote support provided
Saturday & Sunday
- Noon – 8pm – remote support provided
We are closed on STAT holidays for the duration of the pilot (so, on July 1, August 3, September 3, October 8).
We will evaluate the success of the pilot as we go.
We’re running a pilot from July 3rd to November 4th that results in the helpdesk office being staffed from 7:30am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday and providing longersupport hours remotely over the entire week.
Thanks! Wish us luck. We’re hoping for a very successful pilot.
Cecelia David for Computer Services