How are you supporting sustainable initiatives? We are currently accepting applications for projects funded by the Sustainable Action Fund for the Environment (SAFE) that enhance sustainability efforts on the RRU campus or “Living Your Learning” projects carried out off campus. Applications are accepted from current students, staff, faculty, associate faculty and alumni. Preference will be given to projects that:
- Engage students, staff and faculty and/or the larger community;
- Have a defined timeframe and specific deliverables (milestones) that can be overseen by the applicant;
- Are possible and realistic in the scope of the objectives;
- Advance existing sustainability initiatives on campus and a culture of sustainability;
- Promote and/or facilitate applied student projects that promote “living your learning”;
- Promote and/or facilitate collaboration among multiple stakeholders;
- Demonstrate innovative design and implementation;
- ARE NOT part of an existing operating budget.
Not working on a project but want to support sustainable initiatives?Sustainable projects are funded by learners, staff, faculty, alumni, corporations and the larger community through donations to the SAFE fund. Please consider donating, all donations over $20 are eligible for a tax receipt.
If you have questions, please contact Lauren Moline at ext 4248 or firstname.lastname@example.org