Current Students Info

What is the phone number for my accommodation?

If family or friends wish to call you, they should: Dial (250) 391-2600, then enter the extension number, which is the prefix 6 if you are in the Nixon building and 5 if you are in Millward building, followed by your room number.

For instance, if you're in Nixon 421 the extension would be 6421.