Current Students Info

Full Year Domestic Programs Accommodations

Long Term Accommodations

Due to increasing enrolment demands, Royal Roads University no longer has the capacity to house all students who require accommodation.  

Campus Housing may be able to offer short-term emergency housing while you look for a place in Victoria, but does not offer full-time housing.  As such, we have compiled a list of sites that offer rentals and roommate finding services to assist you in your search for long term accommodations.

If you have any questions, please  contact Campus Housing at:

Contact Campus Housing

Phone: 250-391-2549Toll Free: 1-800-788-8028
E-mail Housing