Dr. Biolik will provide expertise and insight into the world of global diplomacy, international commerce and international development and engage undergraduate with graduate students. Additionally, she will pair RRU students with seasoned international affairs leaders who would help them understand how to gain theoretical and practical tools to engage with the most pressing challenges of international affairs in the 21st century.
For more than 30 years, Anna Biolik had the privilege of serving in various executive positions in Ottawa and abroad – as a trade commissioner, ambassador, and senior advisor to the Governor General of Canada. As a diplomat, public and private sector practitioner and global business consultant, she put her fingerprints on a variety of today’s pressing global challenges in North America, Central Asia, Eastern and Central Europe and Russia.
Now, she will be available to pass on her strategic management and leadership skills to students at Royal Roads University. Throughout the academic year 2016-17, Anna Biolik will be delivering a series of guest lectures, participating in discussions with students and offering her guidance in regular one-on-one mentoring sessions. Sessions are available either in person or online.
MENTORING ACTIVITIES IN OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, AND DECEMBER 2016
TO REGISTER – please email email@example.com and indicate the date and time you would like to book. Also indicate if you will be joining in-person or online (a link will be forwarded to students)
One-on-One Mentoring Sessions
- Tuesday, October 25: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm (LIC 314)
- Wednesday, October 26: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm (LIC 314) – except during Mentoring Circle
- Tuesday, November 8: 11:00 – 3:00 pm (LIC 209)
- Thursday, November 24: 1:00 am – 3:00 pm (LIC 209) – except during Mentoring Circle
- Wednesday, December 7: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm (LIC 209)
- Wednesday, December 14: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm (LIC 209) – except during Mentoring Circle
Mentoring Circles (“lunch and learn” discussions in small groups)
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Wed. October 26 (LIC 314)
- Thurs. November 24 (LIC 209)
- Wed. December 14 (LIC 209)