Thesis Publishing Information
This is just for information, no action is required.
This email below is sent to the Thesis students once the registrar’s office receives the grade
Congratulations on completing your thesis! You are now eligible for publication through ProQuest, Library and Archives Canada, and DSpace@RRU. Please visit www.etdadmin.com/royalroads to submit your thesis for publication.
To facilitate the publication process, please prepare your thesis by:
- Ensuring your manuscript is signature-free, including the title page
- Removing any phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other contact information that appears in your manuscript
- Adjusting your margins so that they are at least 1 inch. This includes your header. Your header should be at least one inch from the top of the page.
Once you are ready to submit, please be sure you have the following items ready:
- Full text of your thesis. ProQuest offers a PDF conversion tool as part of the submission process. In order to ensure that your PDF is formatted correctly, please use this PDF conversion tool. You will be prompted to convert your thesis as part of the submission process.
- Your Abstract and up to six keywords.
- The names of your thesis supervisor and committee members
- One to three subjects from the subject category guide: http://www.etdadmin.com/UMI_SubjectCategoriesGuide.pdf
Once you complete your submission it will be reviewed for privacy, formatting, and copyright issues that will need to be addressed prior to publication. Please rest assured that you will be able to graduate on schedule even if you are still in the process of publishing your thesis. If you have collected any copyright permission letters for material that appears in your thesis, please upload it as a supplemental file named “Do Not Publish Permission Letter”.
Please contact Thesishelp@royalroads.ca if you have any questions.