Canadian Society for Ecological Economics (CANSEE) 2015 Conference in Vancouver Oct 1-4
Joint Conference with the United States Society for Ecological Economics (USSEE)
Proposals are being accepted for the 2015 CANSEE-USSEE conference Pathways for Change: Towards a Just and Sustainable Economy to be held in Vancouver October 1-4, 2015 and can be submitted up until May 15th.
Submissions are being sought for the following sub-themes:
- Balancing the Scale: Reconciling society and economy with environmental limits
- Rethinking Economics and Redefining Progress
- Social and Environmental Justice: Economics of equity and distribution
- Solving Real Problems: Case studies of Ecological Economics beyond boundaries
- Ecological Economics education, practice, and communication
- Planning, Policy, and Strategies for Resilience, from local to global scales
Visit http://www.canussee2015.org/call-for-proposals/ for more information and to submit.