The Fisheries and Marine Institute of Memorial University is recruiting 20 interns to work with various partners on six month, Global Affairs Canada funded International Youth Internship Program positions from September, 2016 to March, 2017 in Cambodia, Malawi, the Philippines, Vietnam, and South Africa. Interns will work in the fields of environmental education, climate change adaptation, fisheries and aquaculture, and curriculum development.
To be eligible for the International Youth Internship Program, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- be a post-secondary graduate—graduate of a degree or diploma program from a university, college, postsecondary school of technology, post-secondary institute or a CEGEP (collège d'enseignement général et professionnel) (By September 2016)*
- be between the ages of 19 and 30
- have not previously participated in an internship within GAC's IYIP initiative
- be legally entitled to work in Canada
Please send CV and cover letter to Ian Murdoch at email@example.com by July 1, 2016.
International Program Officer
Marine Institute of Memorial University
P.O. Box 4920 • St. John's, NL A1C 5R3 • CANADA