Storwell is offering an annual bursary of $2,000 in support of foster children to help them attend post-secondary schools and to offer a hand up as they make their way forward in life.
The award is non-renewable but candidates are welcome to apply for it once a year. The successful candidate is an active member of their community, has excellent grades and displays financial need.
- Applicant must have been a foster child with either CCAS or CAS or similar official Canadian foster care program and agrees to having the above organization verify the same.
- Will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada as of September 2012.
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application
- Winner agrees to having his/her name, photo, and post-secondary institution displayed on our website.
- To be considered simply fill out our application by September 15, 2012
- Scan & Email a copy of your most recent academic transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan & Email a copy of proof of citizenship to: email@example.com