• Must have Aboriginal Ancestry (proof of ancestry required)
• Must be a Canadian citizen or have permanent residency or be a member of a First Nation band within Canada
• Must be an undergraduate student registered in a minimum of 4.5 units for credit in each term of study for which they have applied for the bursary. Students with a permanent disability are eligible for bursary assistance if registered in at least 3 units for credit in each term of study
• Must be in good academic standing (gpa of 2 or higher)
• May receive funding more than once annually but must reapply on a new application each time and will be assessed based on their financial and academic standing at the time of application
• Must complete the LE,NONET undergraduate bursary application form and meet with the LE,NONET Student Support Coordinator
• Only complete applications will be considered
For more information and to obtain an application please contact:
Ph: 250-472-5982 Email: email@example.com Fax: 250-472-4952
First Peoples House, Room 131
LE,NONET Summer Bursaries now available!
Funds will be disbursed on a first come first serve and need basis.
Please note: To be eligible for our programs you must be a Canadian Aboriginal (First Nations, Inuit, or Métis) undergraduate student currently enrolled at the University of Victoria
Tel: 250.472.5982; Fax: 250.472.4952