Deadline:Mar 15, 2012
The award includes:
- a monthly allowance of approximately 1060€ *;
- Canada-France round-trip, economy-class airfare (in the case of renewal of the scholarship, only the first trip is supported);
- health insurance;
- tuition fees for the academic program; and
- assistance with registration, visa matters and finding accommodation.
Scholarships are awarded for:
- up to four months maximum at the master's level (research or further education);
- up to eight months maximum at the doctoral and post-doctoral level; or
- up to eight months for a PhD under joint supervision (cotutelle). The length of stay may be eight consecutive months with one paid roundtrip airfare or two stays of four months. In this case only the first round trip is supported.
- must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada;
- must not be a resident in the province of Quebec at the time of application;
- must have an undergraduate degree; and
- must not be a French national residing in Canada.
Competency in French is not a requirement at the time of application.
Thursday, March 15, 2012