Each year Export Development Canada offers 30 scholarships valued at $4,000 each.
25 scholarships are awarded to students in International Business. Five additional scholarships are given to students in a Business programcombined with Environmental or Sustainability.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST BE:
• A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Currently enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian university or college
• Enrolled in a program focused on international business, finance, economics, or a combination of these with environmental/sustainability studies
• Returning to full-time post-secondary studies for the 2014-2015 academic year, entering your second, third or fourth year
• In excellent academic standing
• Experience outside Canada or plans to study abroad are considered assets
For more information and to apply online click here.