Curious about coaching and how it works?
Coaching is a collaborative partnership where the coach and client engage in a dialogue. The proficient coach frames questions which allows the client to see new perspectives and discover new opportunities for action in key areas of importance.
The Centre for Coaching and Workplace Innovation is pleased to offer you an opportunity to be coached by one of our executive coaching students as part of their final exam process.
The intention of these coaching sessions/panels is for students to demonstrate the International Coach Federation competencies learned during the Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching program.
Details of the coaching opportunity:
Learning and Innovation Centre
Royal Roads University
2005 Sooke Rd
April 6 or 7, 2016
Your Time Commitment:
Approximately 1 hour:
- 10 minute introduction with your student coach;
- 30 minute coaching session;
- 15 minute debrief with our panel
These sessions are available to working professionals with a real business/career challenge based on a current business/career issue.
Perhaps you are considering these types of challenges in your workplace:
- My business or career keeps me so busy, I find that I am less able to put aside the time to work on important projects and opportunities.
- Our business or organization is growing so rapidly, I find it difficult to maintain a close relationship with all of the new staff and departments.
- We are downsizing. How do I manage change in my organization and keep pace with all of the new developments?
- As our organization grows, I find it difficult to communicate effectively across the organization to maximize the potential for each project. How can I more effectively get my point across?
- Morale is down across the organization and I am not sure why, or what to do about it.
There is no cost to participate.
To comply with the International Coach Federation Confidentiality Code of Ethics, your coaching session will be kept confidential.
If you are interested in booking a coaching session please contact me to set up a time at 391-2600 ex.t 4372 or by email.
We would appreciate your assistance with passing this message on to your business contacts and friends who might find these sessions valuable and worthwhile.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Annette Siewertsen, CEC, Learning and Development Consultant
Centre for Coaching and Workplace Innovation