I just finished my MAELM coursework (Educational Leadership and Management) and I have some used textbooks that I'm selling as a bundle. Even if you don't need all of them, this is a great deal.
The bundle includes:
- Connecting Leadership and Learning: Principles for Practice by Macbeath and Dempster ($72.95 at the RRU Bookstore)
- Engaging in Action Research: A Practical Guide to Teacher-Conducted Research for Educators & School Leaders by Parson, Hewson, Adrian, and Day ($19.75 on Amazon.ca)
- Leading with Data: Pathways to Improve Your School by Goldring and Berends ($62.95 at the RRU Bookstore)
- Learning as a Way of Being: Strategies for Survival in a World of Permanent White Water by Vaill ($54.95 at the RRU Bookstore)
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (Sixth Edition; $39.95 at the RRU Bookstore)
- Research Methods in Educational Leadership & Management by Briggs, Coleman, and Morrison ($75.95 at the RRU Bookstore)
- Supervision That Improves Teaching and Learning (Fourth Edition) by Sullivan and Glanz ($53.75 on Amazon.ca)
To buy these new would total $380.25. Given that they're used and have some underlining and marginalia (lots of it in pencil, so it can be erased), as well as my desire to move them as one bunch, I'm selling the whole set of books for only $150.
First come, first served.