Current Students Info

Change my password

As a Royal Roads student, you have two distinct accounts:

  1. Your Lifelong MyAdmin account for managing administrative interactions with the university
  2. Your Academic (Computer) account used for all academic activities while you are enrolled in a program or taking a course

For more information, visit Account-access on the Computer Services website.

To change your passwords for either of these accounts:

Lifelong MyAdmin account:

  1. Log in to
  2. Select the 'Password' tab
  3. Change your password
  4. Click on the 'Update' button to save your changes

Academic account:

  1. If you have forgotten your current password, request a new password.
  2. If you remember your current password, change your password.