Faculty Group Members
RRU Core and Associate Faculty experiment with pedagogies and technologies to engage students and leverage learning opportunities. If your students have told you that one of your learning activities was really effective, this is the place to share that information with other faculty. If possible, share the information in a way that another faculty member can easily modify it for their own course. We suggest that you consider the following questions:
- What did you aim to accomplish with the activity (ie. learning outcomes)?
- What pedagogy or learning technology did you use?
- How did the students respond? Did they modify the activity as they did it? If so, what happened?
- How did you assess the activity? Is there a rubric you can attach to your post?
- If you were going to do this learning activity again, how would you modify it (if at all)?
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and expertise with other faculty.
Student Group Members
RRU is always keen to know the student perspective. In this group, we invite you to take an appreciative inquiry approach to sharing your positive experiences in a course. Please give details that follow similar questions as listed above. Please note that having this group open to students is an experiment. We hope that this group will become an active, interesting sharing ground of excellent learning activities. Thank you for taking the time to tell our community about excellent learning activities you have engaged in as a RRU student.